Find out the answer to your question in the video below:
Or read the answer here:
Scheduling a rideshare is very easy!
- Click on "Add ride" in the "Rides" screen.
- Define the departure and arrival location of your rideshare. If possible, type in the exact addresses.
- Set the date and choose between arrival or departure time, e.g. depart at 9 am or arrive at 9 pm.
- Confirm by clicking on "Add ride". Basically, you're done now, your ride is in the system and our system searches for potential rideshare partners. If there's a match for you, you'll be notified in the app.
Do you want to specify the rideshare further? After clicking "Add ride" you enter the rideshare settings screen:
- Add people: Now you can invite people to your ride by clicking on "Add people". Click here for more information.
- Matching algorithm: Regardless of whether you invite someone or not, our system will look for potential rideshare partners for you. Click here for more information.
- Change driver settings: By default, you're the driver of your rideshare. Easily adapt this by tapping on "You're driving". Change it to "Find me a driver". Click here for more information.
- Set recurrence: You would like to do the same ride repeatedly? No problem! Click on "Set recurrence" and define on which weekday you want to do the ride. For more information click here.
- Add ride stops: If you want to add a ride stop, simply press "Add ride stops" here in the rideshare settings screen.