There are two different ways to create a new subscription:
1: Via subscriptions
Go to Subscriptions → Subscriptions. You will see a list of all subscriptions that have already been created for your organization. To add a new subscription, click Add Subscription at the top right. If you want to add a subscription via this way, click here to read how to create the subscription further.
2: Via companies
You can create one or more subscriptions directly on the edit page of a company.
Click on Clients → Companies and find the company for which you want to create a subscription in the search bar. Then click the gear wheel icon on the right and click Edit.
On the screen that follows you see all the information about the company. In the Subscriptions block (on the right), you can see the subscriptions that have already been created for this company. Click Add at the top right to create a new subscription for this company.
On the next screen fill in: to which company the subscription belongs, the name of the subscription, how many parking spaces the subscription must have, which (sub) company can use the subscription, at which parking location the subscription is valid, and the subscription start date. For now, you can ignore the buttons of the Time base template. Click Save at the top right.
You will now see the page where you can further set up the subscription. The information you entered in the previous screen is already entered on this screen. Here is an explanation of the settings under Subscription Information:
- End date: You can optionally enter an end date. This can be left empty if the subscription has no end date.
- Only show if occupancy percentage is greater then: By default, it is set to 0 (zero), you do not need to change anything.
- Show externally: Is checked by default, you don't have to change anything.
- For guests: Select this box if this subscription is suitable for making guest reservations.
- Allow open gates: Check this box if there should be the option to manually enter a user/visitor.
- Anti-passback inschakelen bij binnenrijden: Here you can enable or disable the anti-passback for the entrance. Read more about anti-passback here.
- Anti-passback inschakelen bij buitenrijden: Here you can enable or disable the anti-passback for the exit. Read more about anti-passback here.
- Blokkeer ad hoc toegang: Check this box if this subscription can only be used by users who have made a reservation in advance. Uncheck this box when users don't need a reservation to enter.
- Daily cleanup: When you check this box and enter the time in Next cleanup at, all open reservations on this subscription are automatically closed at the time you've entered.
Have you made any adjustments to one of the options mentioned above? Then click Save at the top right before proceeding to the next blocks.
The Subscription companies block contains the company that you've entered in the previous screen. By clicking on Add company to subscription you can add more companies.
The Subscription locations block shows the location you've entered in the previous screen. By clicking on Add subscription location you can add more locations.
The block Subscription settings shows the number of parking spaces that you've entered in the previous screen. Do you want to adjust the number of parking spaces? Click Add subscription setting to change the number of parking spaces available for this subscription.
In the Group codes block, you can create a group code for events. You can read here how this works.
When you scroll further down, you will see to the Subscription scheduler. Enter the days/times that the subscription must be valid here. You can use the buttons (clear all, all days, office days, office hours, and non-office hours) to make a quick entry. If you want to enter custom days/times, you can do this by clicking and dragging the right day/time in the scheduler until you see a blue bar appear. Are the days/times you entered correct? Scroll all the way up and click Save at the top right of the page. The subscription is now successfully created.