To get the right amount of points for your ride and to access the Toogethr webshop, we ask you to turn on your GPS and give Toogethr location permission. Follow the next steps to do this.
Give location permission
- Go to the "Settings" of your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the app-specific settings and tap on "Toogethr".
- Tap on"Location".
- Tap on "While using the app" or "Always".
- Extra for iOS 14 (or higher): go to "Settings" > "Privacy" > "Location Services" > tap the Toogethr app and switch "Precise Location" on.
- Go to the "Settings" of your Android phone.
- Go to "Apps & notifications".
- Go to the Toogethr app.
- Click on "Permissions".
- Enable "Location".
- Extra: go to "Settings" and then "Location --> location method", here you find 3 options you can choose from: "battery saving, only device en high precision" (they can be called a bit different based on which phone you have). Choose "high precision" for the best app-experience.
Turn GPS on
- Settings > Privacy > Location permission
- S10, S9, S8: Settings > Biometrics & Security > Location
- S7: Settings > Privacy & Safety > Location
- S6: Settings > Connections > Location
- S5: Settings > Network Connections > Location
- P20, P Smart: Settings > Security & Privacy > Location access
- 6T: Settings > Location
- XL: Settings > Location
- 7: Settings > Personal > Location