A challenge is a goal that can be achieved by cycling with the Toogethr Cycles app. If you want to do a challenge, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Toogethr Cycles app and tap the "Community" button at the bottom of your screen.
- Here you see a list of "Your challenges". When you don't have any active challenges, this list will be empty.
- Tap "Start a challenge", you will now see the screen with all the challenges that you can choose from.
There are three types of personal challenges:
- Work challenge* - only kilometers of work trips that you make via the app (that start or stop at a work location) are counted in this challenge.
- Private challenge* –only the kilometers of private rides that you make via the app (that do not start or stop at a work location) are counted in this challenge.
- Work and private challenge – all the kilometers you cycle using the app (both private and work) are included in the challenge.
- If you now start a ride via the "Record" screen, it automatically counts for the challenge(s) you have started under "Community -> Your challenges".
- For some challenges, you can even earn points when you successfully complete them. These points are automatically added to your account after you have completed the challenge.
- Want to do another challenge? Just tap "Show challenge page" and start another challenge. Please note that you can have a maximum of 5 active challenges at the same time, including a maximum of one work challenge and one private challenge.
*only in communities focused on commuting.