Unfortunately, it can happen sometimes that a ride is not registered at all or only a part of it. This can have a few causes:
- Your phone doesn't have a stable internet connection during the ride
- The GPS settings aren't set correctly (read here how to set your GPS settings)
- Another app, like Strava or Wahoo, is using GPS as well, and prevents us from using your location at the same time. Try using only one tracking app at a time.
- Your phone is in battery saving mode (this prevents the app from receiving the correct GPS location and therefore the app can't track your ride correctly)
- Upon arrival at your final location (home/work), your phone automatically switches from mobile internet to wifi or vice versa. When that happens, there is no stable internet connection for a very short time and the app can sometimes struggle with this and discard the ride. For now, we advise you to turn off the wifi when you make a ride. The developers are working hard to build in a function that saves the ride when there is no internet connection (or the phone switches networks) and that the app sends the ride as soon as there is a stable connection again.
Toogethr Cycles support form